Friday, November 7, 2008

I spoke in the tire?

I was the spoke in the tire, the bug that was caught in between the
ridges of the fresh tires, the smell of burning rubber consuming the
world within and throughout the spiraling, spurling, whorling tire. Had
this journey no end? Never had the atoms known rest, only the journey.
Suddenly: an anomaly, an
error-flaw in the otherwise smooth topology,
the rock transports me into the serpant, striking the sleeping baby.
The color red consumed me, then blue, yellow, and a brownish orange
that stabbed me in the bac. I slept/died (not
sure) and in my dream I
was a pacifier, then an old forgotten rag. / Suddenly the tiger lept
into the air and became a fly striking a giant hand, boiling it then
explodes and I find myself being a circle, actually a square, hidden in
the evaporative-fly topology waiting for the new frontier. / [Bill's:
The
purple antelope exploded in a fury of unbridled passion as a tiny
talking timepiece tramphed tumoltously through funnels in my brain.] /
The funnels became rivers of anger, fighting the storm was hopeless,
and I was the lightning morphing into
silence. I had to hide the dead
bodies and the purple antelope returned and told me I had to do it, so
I took the axe and it became my arm melting away and then I puked dirt
to finish their graves. / I looked at my arm, a mouth grew from it, and
it screamed and engulfed me, then I was a tongue flop
ping on the floor.
It was funny- I laughed and tasted salt, but then I realized I had no
throat and grew sad. / The geometry shaped itself on the screen in an
ocean of bits and took me with it; suddenly I found myself in a for
est
of math, a dx quickly attacked me but I visually integrated it into a
helpless constant, it was weak, it evaporated into nothingness. Large
stretches of color blinded me, I climbed the colors and realized I no
longer needed my eyes and simply scooped them out - the forest howl
ed
in pain and then the trees, grass, and animals shouted secrets, like
bullets piercing my skin, secrets of the ecology, and I wrestled a
medium-sized secret down but then it engulfed me and I, it-- we be
came
one, I was x^2 + 3x - 9 for the quickest instant and I grew new eyes
and saw the mathoids as they truly were. / [Watt's: Stand on a
crumbling grave of a fallen god, only to see a weeping moon, sensi
ng
that night was done. O, cruel sun! Banish our dark, prevent the evil
that may feast on our steadfast hearts. But tomorrow's another nigh
t;
sleep alone.] / The colors pierced my body and vanished, then
reappearing, ultimately gripping my bones and cracking them, my skn
became fire and I ripped it off, shoving it down my throat, swallow
swallow swallow. An integral wrapped around my head, I screamed and i
t
thrashed against my skull as I ran into the trees, who picked me up and
then they too chased me, for sport, then I fell, infinitely into this
strange loop, how to escape? / The dancing lights were spirits,
laughing at me, telling that I would never escape. So I reached out an
d
ate the colorbeing, I consumed and unraveled the darkness; I was back
in the forest but now all of the [dx]s and [dy]s obeyed my ever
y
command- I was the oscillating circle shivering on the cold ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment